Top Multivitamins

 By  Mickele Ross
You know it's crazy that people spend hundreds of dollars every month on supplements but yet they don't see the need to spend a few bucks on top quality multivitamins...I can relate to these people because I myself was a former non-vitamin user. I figured with all of the supplements I take, and if I eat right then I didn't really need a multi vitamin. Sometimes I picked up a bottle at the local pharmacy but it was not high on my priority list like say...my NO Xplode! However after realizing the effects that exercise, especially weight training has on your body, then I definitely saw that a quality multi vitamin is definitely needed in order to reach workout goals.

Choosing a multi vitamin can be tricky. Vitamin supplements range from a few bucks all the way up to a few hundred dollars, but in my opinion price is not a direct correlation of quality when it comes to top multivitamins. Very popular and trusted brands such as Centrum silver and One a Day's are very good for the average person.

Some multi vitamins may upset the stomach and this is why many people do not take them. The solution to this is to take them with a meal, since vitamins usually need some fat to help with absorption into the body. If this does not work then try another, it may just be the makeup of that specific multivitamin that is causing the problem.

If you are into rigorous exercise and weight training then something a little more advance may be required. Through many recommendations I decided to try Animal Pack and I haven't looked back since. I definitely feel a difference while taking Animal Pack's multi vitamins, but it is REALLY noticeable when I stop. If you feel sluggish, and tired while working out or abnormally wasted when you are done, then a vitamin deficiency may be the culprit. This was the way I felt on many occasions when using a shop brand multi vitamin or none at all, and since I started Animal Pack I definitely notice a difference in my overall feeling of wellness. Other great multivitamins are GNC Mega Men and AST Multi pro pack 32x. All of these can be bought for under $25.

Remember, a top multivitamin doesn't always have to be expensive, however for someone who is weight training it is a good idea to get one that is designed to replace the nutrients that your body expends during workouts, especially if your eating habits are not 100% on point.

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips